I previously made Alco Bong 9000, but it had some flaws. The alcohol chamber was too small and it need some volume to hold more alcoholic mist. It also run on a 6S LiPo battery that was stepped down to 24V.
So with the improvements in mind I started out on a new alco bong. I found a big beaker in a second hand shop and started out from that.
Another problem with the alco bong was that people who used it didn’t understand that they could release the vape-button. So by introducing a progress bar it would be more clear. I installed a analog volt meter and controlling it by PWM.
Because a non-LiPo-knowledgeable person would be using it I installed a battery pack holder using ordinary AA battery.